Recognizing the achievements and youth advocacy among indigenous youth between ages of 15 to 29 and adults 30 and Up space
Deadline September 18, 2020
- Indigenous ancestry (Status, Non-status, Métis and Southern Inuit)One
- Must be a member of CAP affiliate organization
- Demonstrating advocacy for indigenous youth initiatives and an aptitude to be a positive role model in the community
- Personal achievements that contribute to empowering/inspiring other indigenous youth in the following areas:
- Arts, culture, music and sports
- Civic engagement
- Community and volunteer involvement
- Awards and recognition
Youth recipients (age 15-29) will receive a cash reward and their profile publicized.
Adult recipients (30 and up) will receive a plaque and their profile publicized.